304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The First (and only at the time of release) AWS Networking Design course, that focuses on Design (in depth) using a business-driven design approach. The 90+ design video sessions of this course discuss, compare & analyze, different AWS networking design options and scenarios starting from basic high-level concepts (from 30000 feet view), all the way to advanced routing, traffic engineering topics and Multi-VPC designs of global architectures.
** More Content to be added, including design scenarios **
This course is designed to help you build a design/architect mindset to be a better designer/architect. Topics to be covered including but not limited to:
· Design principles and approaches
· AWS Global infrastructure
· VPC networking fundamentals: focuses on the fundamental networking concepts and capabilities of Amazon VPC from design point of view, including: IP addressing, routing and rout tables, VPC firewall filtering.
· Design Options to connect a VPC to the Internet: different design options discussed and analyzed to connect an Amazon VPC to the Internet along with the key design considerations. Design options using AWS Gateway load balancer, NAT Gateway and Network Firewall are included
· Design Options to Connect a VPC to AWS Services: Different design options discussed and analyzed including Amazon VPC endpoints (Gateway VPC Endpoint and Interface VPC Endpoint).
· AWS Elastic Load Balancing, DNS and CDN Designs: drivers and need of such design along with the design options with ALB and NLB discussed with a sample design scenario. Then the different options of making such design across regions are discussed where Amazon Route53 and AWS CDN designs are discussed in detail.
· Hybrid model: AWS network services, connectivity options and design options and considerations are discussed and analyzed in detail
· Multi-VPCs Architecture: Regional or global architectures along with different design models are discussed with the design considerations that need to be taken into account to build large scale global AWS network architectures.
Many design use cases and scenarios are discussed as part of each section to simplify the topics in terms why, how and when each design can be used.
Design Principle and Approaches :
AWS Global Infrastructure:
VPC Network Design Fundamentals:
Connecting a VPC to a Outside:
Elastic Load Balancing:
DNS – Amazon Route53:
Content Delivery Network (CDN):
The Hybrid Model:
Hybrid Connectivity -VPN:
AWS Networking Design – In Depth course is available on Udemy and Courselers at Discounted Price, just visit Courselers to get AWS Networking Design – In Depth
I hope this AWS Networking Design – In Depth Course would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Free and Discounted Courses
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about new skills in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.
More Free Courses >>